Keen on a new challenge in a unique organisation, Want to exceed expectations, Permanent Full Time role available based in Avondale, Auckland.
The National Hauora Coalition (NHC) is a Maori-led organisation that is outcomes driven and values the ability of staff to innovate. At the NHC, we take pride in contributing to a more equitable society and furthering whnau wellbeing and prosperity.
As the Group Manager Outcomes Services, you will be responsible for leading people to exceed requirements across a number of services including school based and youth health programmes, a return to work programme, and healthy housing initiative. The role, in addition to being responsible for leading a team, is also expected to make a significant contribution to the development and funding of new services.
We are seeking a highly motivated and adaptable person with a mix of the following skills and experience:
- A strong people leader with experience in service development, performance and funding acquisition highly regarded
- Strong communicator in both written and verbal forms a must
- Proven experience leading and influencing people to exceed performance expectations
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to be flexible in working hours and juggle demands to deliver on priorities
- Comfortable working in a Mori-led environment
If youre ready to contribute to making a real difference, submit an application and lets see if we fit together.
Applications close Monday, 14th January 2019.
mana whnau, whnau ora
prosperous families living well