Our client is looking for a highly motivated Level 1 IT Support Administrator to be part of their ICT team.
You will be providing excellent customer service, bringing a problem solving mentality and aiding in general IT queries within the organisation. You will also be acting as the single point of contact for the organisation and the external service providers. As the go to IT Support Administrator you will be responsible for providing advice to the onsite staff on various business systems and applications in information, communications and technology areas.
In this Systems Support Administrator role you will be surrounded by a fast paced and high intellectual environment where your core responsibility is providing excellent general IT Support. Our client is focused on providing advice, guidance and training to state sector agencies and you will play a crucial role to ensure that their network and servers are monitored securely and running smoothly with excellent customer support service.
Skills and Experience Required
- 1 to 3 years experience providing first class service support
- Familiar with a Microsoft technologies
- Understanding of a range of systems including complaints management, EDRMS and databases
- Identifying and dealing with technical issues from your manager, ICT providers and third parties.
- Ability to provide regular and ad-hoc systems related, management and other business performance reports
- Great understanding with a variety of computer systems and software
- Excellent planning and organizing skills in a busy environment, thinking on your feet, while able to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical in troubleshooting
- Strong Customer Service
- Works well with internal and external stakeholders autonomously
- Effectively prioritize and able execute work to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment