Toyota General Sales Manager Pacific Toyota Whakatane
- Rare Opportunity to join a progressive and award-winning dealership
- Represent New Zealands most popular and respected vehicle brand
- Outstanding training and career development within a supportive group
- Generous incentive scheme which rewards results
Pacific Toyota Whakatane is looking for a General Sales Manager to lead and drive a successful Vehicle sales and finance department and achieve results that are beyond that of traditional industry benchmarks. This is certainly a rare opportunity and one that should not be missed!
The Miles Motor Group is one of New Zealands leading and most successful motor groups, officially representing some of the worlds biggest and most popular vehicle brands. Pacific Toyota is the largest and most popular Toyota dealership in the Bay of Plenty and is actively involved in supporting the local community, with a keen focus on employee development. With access to modern and innovative digital sales tools, the support and guidance to help you achieve your potential, world class training, and surrounded by a team of dedicated, enthusiastic and skilled people, youll quickly realise why the Miles Motor Group is the place to thrive and excel in your sales management career.
This role is busy, challenging and rewarding and will suit an individual who demonstrates initiative, leadership and an ability to adapt to significant changes within the workplace and automotive industry. To be effective in the role youll need a passion for customers and sales, with the determination and personal drive to succeed, as well as:
- Superb people skills and the ability to build strong, lasting customer relationships
- Effective communication skills across a wide range of people
- A positive and performance driven attitude, thriving on achieving goals and targets while loving the sense of achievement that success brings
- Dynamic leadership skills to train, coach, motivate and mentor sales professionals
Previous vehicle sales management experience would be preferential but this role could suit an experienced and successful vehicle sales professional that is seeking to advance their career. World class training in all aspects of the Toyota sales process will be provided for the right person.
Find out more about growing your career with Pacific Toyota Whakatane by sending your CV and cover letter in confidence