Work as part of this newly-formed team, Take your leadership experience to the next level, Funky offices.
Were not your average law firm. What makes us different is that we look for individuals with the right attitude. Not lawyer swagger but a genuine interest in people and doing whats right.
We have one of New Zealands largest, most experienced, and successful litigation practices, and our team advises on some of New Zealands largest, most complex and high-profile litigation and commercial transactions. As the office of the Auckland Crown Solicitor we have prosecuted practically every serious crime before the courts in Auckland for almost a century.
Despite being a firm of over 230 we still put people first whether its our clients or our staff. We celebrate our people and we take pride in being a diverse and inclusive firm. Working for Meredith Connell means working for a people-centric and collaborative firm with an unbeatable culture.
About the role
Were looking for an administration Team Leader for this newly-formed team undertaking high-profile work. This role is responsible for providing a high standard of administrative support to legal staff while creating a culture of continuous business improvement
As the Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Case load management - including allocating files, daily records update, and acting as the client liaison for files
- Coordination of all meetings and training for the team
- Weekly reporting and analysis of active cases
- Staff supervision and training - including work distribution, day-to-day supervision, feedback and regular mentoring and training
- Diary management
- Above all else, delivering a high level of service to both the firm and its external stakeholders
What are we looking for
To be successful in this role, were looking for people with:
- Proven experience in leading and managing a small team
- High level of organisational skills with the ability to delegate and follow up
- Able to build and maintain relationships at all levels, both internal and external
- A high level of service everything you do will be service orientated
- A problem solving attitude with a focus on continuous business improvement
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive and a can do attitude
- Strong initiative
- Professional services experience would be preferable
Given the focus of the role, some exposure to the legal profession would be advantageous in this role, but its not essential.
- Great firm culture diverse and inclusive
- Stunning offices
- Unique work to be involved in
- Work alongside some of the NZs best litigators
- Passionate team
Close off date for applications is 3 July 2019.