Do you thrive on selling in the technology sector, Do you want a role that makes a difference in New Zealand's tech space, Help NZ'ers harness the power of the Internet.At SalesTribe we are excited to be exclusively partnered with InternetNZ, who are the home and guardian of .nz, providing the infrastructure, security and support to keep it humming. They help NZ’ers harness the power of the Internet through community grants, research and policy. We are champions for an Internet that is accessible, open, and secure for all New Zealanders.
We are looking for:
Business development is to be thought of as a marketing tactic. The objectives include branding, expansion in markets, new user acquisition, and awareness programs via social and digital communication. We are seeking a sales professional with a grounding in the NZ technology sector to find and generate new customer business for InternetNZ.
What You’ll Do
- This is a newly created role with the aim of developing sales capability and culture within InternetNZ to generate and support the diversification of revenue
- You will operate as part of the commercial team who together support customer success across a variety of different products and market channels.
- Meet sales quota within prospect territory and accounts
- Mapping and developing existing customers and named prospects
- Planning outbound activities to drive new business such as social engagement, events, round tables, and conventions.
- Conduct product demonstrations to prospects via our web-based conferencing tools
- Remain knowledgeable of the latest DNS Firewall products/services in the competitive market
- The role is based in Auckland. Occasional travel may also be required around New Zealand.
You will have
- Previous experience selling into Managed Services and Reseller Partner Accounts
- Experience selling Cyber Security, Networking or Managed Services will be highly regarded
- Closer by heart with a proven track record of sales success
- Experience in managing the sales process from start to closure with Business owners and Senior executives
- Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat, revenue driven, highly creative
- Self-motivation personality and genuine commitment to excellence in sales
What’s on offer
This a salaried role with a commission component split. Negotiable between 70% base – 30% commission. InternetNZ work as a team with a BIG focus on achieving customer success to drive great outcomes.