Wellington based 12 months fixed term, Opportunity to use your already honed project administration skills, Join a dynamic team.
- Wellington based, 12 months fixed-term
- Opportunity to use your already honed project administration skills
- Join a dynamic team
We are looking for a Project Administrator with a can do' attitude who will provide high quality project support and contribute to the effective and efficient operations of the Pay Equity team.
Responsibilities include monitoring a project plan to ensure deadlines are met, coordination of actions arising from project meetings, administration support for the project processes and proactive preparation of documents in advance of each meeting. You'll be required to coordinate meetings and workshops with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
If you are a true team player and have excellent relationship building skills, are flexible, highly organised and can manage a variety of tasks we would like to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience working in a project environment in either an Administrative or Coordination position
- a strong knowledge of project processes and activities
- a high degree of computer literacy in the Microsoft Office 365 suite is required.
More details are available in the attached job description. You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
Please apply by sending us your CV and a covering letter to TAS Recruitment. The closing date for applications is 5pm, Monday, 01 July 2019.