I am currently looking for an experienced Residential Project Manager to join my reputable Construction clients team based in New Plymouth. Due to growth they are looking to bring on a Project Manager to help to ensure projects are finished on time & on budget, you will be reporting in to the CEO. To be successful in this position you will have 2-4 years experience in the NZ Construction sector, it would be advantageous to have local experience.
- Provide support & leadership to the Foreman & building team
- Managing all stakeholders to ensure project is on time & on budget
- Regular communication with clients to provide updates and progress reports
- Have a strong focus on Health & Safety at all times
- Procurement of project to make sure materials are available in advance
In return, my client offers a competitive market salary, room for career growth, amazing projects to work on & a supportive team.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, I would love to hear from you. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.