Your opportunity to make a difference as an inspiring educator, Teaching future nurses, Be part of an enthusiastic, professional and supportive team.
The School of Nursing at WITT is looking to recruit a full time permanent Academic Staff member for our successful Nursing Team. Applicants will need to be a registered nurse with a NCNZ APC and recent clinical or teaching experience.
WITT is a tertiary education organisation which prides itself on its student success and quality learning environments. The Nursing Team at WITT has a passion for nursing education.
We are looking for someone who;
- has five years work experience specific to relevant clinical fields of practice.
- holds a Masters or post graduate qualification in a related area to nursing or education; or is prepared to work towards a Masters Qualification
- enjoys working with nursing students.
It is desirable that you would;
- have experience in a teaching and learning environment and have an innovative approach to facilitating learning
- be actively engaged or have an interest in research
- have information technology skills and experience in online learning platforms.
WITT offers a supportive work environment, a collaborative team approach, excellent professional development opportunities and the chance for you to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of people within Taranaki.
Please have your applications to us before the closing date of 9am, Monday 1 July 2019.
This is vacancy number 19087