Etech NZ Ltd is seeking an experienced and motivated person to lead the Fabrication workshop in the capacity of Workshop Manager.
Etech NZ is one of New Zealand?s leading Stainless Steel cutting and fabrication companies.
We have been around for 30 years and currently employ 45 staff at our modern Palmerston North based facility.
Our customers include some of the largest pharmaceutical and dairy companies in the world.
Successful applicants need to have:
- At least 10 years stainless steel fabrication experience.
- Capable of managing both workshop and site work projects.
- High standards of written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience leading a team of people from the front
- Ability to deal with suppliers and clients.
- A willingness to impart knowledge to others.
- Have TIG welding experience at a very high standard.
- Ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings.
- Are healthy, well-groomed and safety conscious and professional
- Have significant experience working with stainless steel.
- Be self-motivated and understand how to produce world class engineering products.
- Be computer literate.
- Hold a current NZ Driver's license.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable applicant.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you feel you have what it takes, and want to be a part of a progressive, growing engineering company, please email your CV with cover letter to Steve Picking ([email protected]).
To find out more about Etech take a look at our website ? www.etech.net.nz