Work at one of Auckland's leading retirement villages, Varied range of work both interior and exterior, Be part of a small, friendly team.
We are seeking a reliable and energetic person to join the painting team at our village.
The successful candidate will be organised, dedicated and have the ability to carry out a wide variety of painting and decorating tasks.
You must also have the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Surface preparation.
- Applying paints and varnishes with brushes and rollers.
- Plastering joints and patching holes.
- Sanding and smoothing surfaces.
- Using ladders, scaffolding and mobile platforms.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Familiarity with brushes, rollers and other painting tools.
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of health and safety requirements.
- A ?can do? attitude.
- Respect for our elderly residents.
- Reliable attendance.
- Physically fit.
- A full driver license would be advantageous.
- Legal right to work in NZ.
This position is full time (40hr per week) and the hours are Monday to Friday 7.00am ? 3.30.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and covering letter to Lee Keegan at [email protected]