Friendly Team, Variety of work & client interaction, Part time.
SBA Invercargill is looking for a part time Customer Services administrator/receptionist to support the SBA team, our managing director and our growing customer base.
SBA specialises in providing accounting services to small business owners.
Our preferred candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in the following areas:
- Experience in providing exceptional customer service to customers face to face, on the telephone and via email
- Aptitude with systems and technology
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent computer skills including MS word, MS excel and MS outlook
- Experience with accounts receivable and accounts payable
Applicants with any knowledge of taxation or experience in a similar role in an accounting firm would be advantageous.
This role is part time at 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Competitive remuneration will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency and applicants must include a Cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae.
We will interview applicants we are interested in, as applications are received - don't delay applying if this role interests you!
Please direct all queries to the Managing director Lisa Jackson - [email protected]