Good rates, Permanent Role, Includes Company truck.
ICB Retaining and Piling is a well-established Civil Construction Company specialising in the construction of retaining walls and piling.
At a minimum you need to have:
- Experience managing a team of 3 to 5 people
- Able to manage a job from set out to completion
- Able to read and interpret plans and specifications
- Able to plan work, equipment and materials required for the job in advance
- Excellent admin ability to complete daily paperwork
- Be able to pass pre-employment and regular drug and alcohol testing
- Experience operating equipment (digger, compactor, chainsaw, concrete saw)
- Minimum Class 1 Drivers licence (Class 2 and WTR will be a bonus)
- Leader who is on time, reliable and show attention to detail
- Physically fit, healthy and a positive attitude
- Keen to show what you can do
We are a well-established Civil Construction Company specialising in the construction of retaining walls. We offer lots of variety and an opportunity to progress.
In return for your dedication, a competitive rate with weekly pay and extensive ongoing training relevant to our industry is on offer. A vehicle is supplied as well as all PPE gear.
Check out our website for more info: www.icb.co.nz
If you have a passion for the outdoors, not afraid to get your hands dirty and like variety, then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email a covering letter, CV, preferred hourly rate and availability to [email protected]