Central Economic Development Agency (CEDA) aims to drive and facilitate the creation and growth of economic wealth for Manawatu and beyond.
We are a team of passionate people, driven to grow and develop the region. Our vision for the region: by 2025 Manawatu will be New Zealand?s most progressive region, where great minds, future focused businesses and diverse cultures come together to grow the prosperity of, and deliver for, its communities, New Zealand and beyond.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time (20 hours per week) Business Mentor Coordinator who will be responsible for the effective delivery and administration of the Business Mentors New Zealand programme.
The aim of the programme is to match Business Mentors with small and medium sized businesses seeking support, and the coordinator role is responsible for making theses matches happen.
Key responsibilities include:
- Initial point of contact for all Business Mentor enquires
- Matching, and rematching where required, of all Business Mentor requests received through registration on the Business Mentors website
- Maintenance of the pool of Business Mentors including recruitment of new Mentors
- Administration and maintenance of Business Mentors NZ Database
- Facilitation of regular business mentor gatherings/seminars
To be successful you will have the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Business (desirable) or equivalent practical experience in a commercial business environment, including Start ups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with clients from a variety of backgrounds, and match these clients to suitable mentors
- Experience in administrative systems and procedures and proficient in the use of CRM databases
The programme plays an important part in facilitating much needed mentorship support for businesses.
If you are a self-starter able to work independently and in a team environment, with a high level of professionalism, personal integrity and the ability to work under pressure, then apply now with your CV and a cover letter.
Enquiries can be directed to [email protected]