Part-time Finance Manager
We are on the hunt for a part-time Finance Manager to help us at our company headquarters in Sydenham, Christchurch.
- 12-15 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- A great opportunity to help Directors implement growth strategies and future proof the business.
PURE Group Ltd is a fast-growing manufacturing, retail & export company which has three consumer brands in the premium sports nutrition and health & wellness categories. As regional winners of the Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star award in 2018, we're going places and we need your help!
Working closely with our Commercial Manager and Directors, you will help across our business activities, predominately managing the finance function and assisting with the strategic development of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly management reporting and annual financial statements
- Cash flow reporting and management
- Payroll & HR
Required skills & experience:
- A minimum of 5 years? experience as a Finance Manager or a similar role.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Strong financial accounting and commercial skill set
- Xero and Unleashed software experience is highly desirable
- Experience in a manufacturing environment whilst not essential would be advantageous
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
We are a small team who are passionate about what we're doing. We are looking for a positive, pro-active person, someone who can think laterally, will own the role and is comfortable reporting to the Board of directors. If this sounds like you we'd love to hear from you.
Please apply using the link along with your CV and a cover letter outlining why you think you're perfect for the role! If you would like a copy of the job description please email [email protected]
Applications close Thursday 15th October.
To find out more about our company, visit www.puresportsnutrition.com