We are seeking a customer focused, energetic, self-starter to join our Masterton team on a fixed term basis to 5th October 2021. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for servicing the Bannister Street public toilet facility to ensure it is hygienic and clean to a presentable standard for visitors to use.
Your daily tasks will include but not limited to opening and closing the facility, maintaining stock level and ordering consumable, cash handling, data collection on facility usage and working the public. At times, you may be required to assist the wider Masterton team.
The Success Factors
- A positive attitude, excellent customer service skills and great work ethic are key
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- A current full driver's license with the ability to drive a manual vehicle is essential
- Be dependable, adaptable, punctual, co-operative and maintain positive working relationships
- Be able to work flexible hours to provide a full facilities maintenance service
Here's what we can offer you
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
Recreational Services is a family owned business that offers full facility parks maintenance services, operating across New Zealand. Recreational Services prides itself with its very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge, then click the 'apply' button to submit your application. For any question regarding this position email [email protected]
Please note that we will only be accepting online applications for this position.