HCS are looking for an Office Manager - super star. The successful candidate will undertake a range of administrative tasks, including financial accounts, marketing, and work-flow management, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently and achieve sustainable growth.
The office manager will be competent in prioritising company workflow with little supervision, they will be a self-starter and highly motivated.
The office manager will communicate with high levels of enthusiasm with all clients, suppliers, and other stakeholders. Being innovative around business systems and processes is a key requirement.
- Manage the marketing requirements of the company
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Maintain budgeting and accounts
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of workshop and office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist in maintaining the company?s online presence and e-commerce
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- At least 3 years proven experience as an office administrator
- Computer literacy
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Expert level in Microsoft Office Suit, Xero and Payroll systems
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Understanding of social media platforms and WordPress.
- Qualifications in a relevant field is an advantage (e.g.: Cert/Diploma in business management)
THE CANDIDATE MUST ALSO DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Problem solving skills
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn new things
- Full driver license preferable
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Application period closes November 8, 2020.
Please submit CV and Cover letter to apply.
If you have any questions or want to know more about the role please email Veronica to [email protected]