Pearse Trust is an international provider of corporate and trust structures. We specialise in a range of advisory services including Trusts, Legal, Tax & VAT, Banking, Company Secretarial, Accounting, Incorporations and Compliance.
Pearse Trust (New Zealand) ? Wellington Office
Pearse Trust (New Zealand) was formed in October 2011. Our Wellington office specialises in the establishment and administration of corporate entities and trusts in New Zealand. It is supported by professionals from our overseas offices.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Administrator who will be responsible for the efficient running of the office. The successful candidate will be a self starter and report to a manager based in Ireland. This role may suit someone who is looking for flexible working hours.
This role will involve:
- Attending to day-to-day administrative operations of the office.
- Assisting with the preparation of documentation and statutory forms.
- Assisting with the maintenance of Trust records, company registers and statutory records.
- Attending to statutory filing of documents with the Companies Office.
- Assisting with AML compliance.
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks as appropriate.
- Ideally 5 year?s administrative experience in a corporate environment.
- Business Degree or relevant equivalent.
- Excellent communication, written and PC skills.
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of good quality service.
- High level of initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
An attractive salary will be offered and will be commensurate with the candidate?s previous experience. The salary bracket is NZ$45,000 to NZ$52,500 based on a 30 hour week with a pro rata reduction for lesser hours.
Please email your application, to include a CV and cover letter, to [email protected]