TabTrust is looking for an experienced Finance Administrator to replace our longstanding team member who is heading to retirement.
TabTrust (Auckland Baptist Tabernacle Trust Board and Tabernacle Trust Investments)
The TabTrust is a charity which earns its revenue from its investments in commercial properties, agricultural partnerships, and banking. It makes Grants to its beneficiaries which have to be Baptist Christian charities.
- Processing all transactions into Xero.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Online Banking Processing and Reconciliations.
- Assist Accountant with reporting and annual audit.
- Other functions as required.
- 24 hours per week.
- One 8 hour day fixed, with other hours/days arranged to suit applicant and TabTrust.
- Contract or wages position.
- Central Auckland location with good transport, free parking and modern office environment.
- Work with a small, friendly team.
- Proficient in Xero processing and reporting.
- Finance experience related to Key Duties (as above).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365.
- Genuine interest in the work of the TabTrust - our mission, faith and the work we do.
- Detail conscious.
- Positive personal attitude, solution focussed.
- Good relationship skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
If this is you, please email [email protected] and request a Position Description and application instructions. Please do not apply by sending us a CV in response to this advertisement prior to obtaining the Position Description.