About the company:
Japanese Auto Parts is a proudly New Zealand owned, and operated company based in Wigram, Christchurch. We have exceptional knowledge of all Japanese automotive parts.
About the role:
We are looking for an energetic, reliable, and organised person to fit into our small team. You will be responsible for such tasks as:
- Pick, prepare using hand tools, clean and pack car parts for order,
- Dismantling of cars to collect required parts when necessary,
- Keeping the warehouse organised and clean.
The current hours are 8am ? 3pm Monday to Friday. However, these hours can be flexed for the right applicant to make it work for both of us.
Skills and experience:
To be successful you will need to have/be
- Good mechanical knowledge - Experience in the auto mechanical, panel beating, or dismantling industry would be a distinct advantage.
- A team player ? we need someone who we can rely on to turn up and get on well with the rest of the team.
- Accurate ? you will need to ensure accurate stock levels and that any orders we receive or send are correctly done so
- Fit and healthy ? This role requires some lifting (while not overly heavy, items could be bulky) and lots of moving around. Health and safety is paramount in this role. Being able to lift and move carefully and with ease is critical.
- Must be comfortable working at heights and using Work Assist Vehicles.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for your next challenge, please apply through Seek with your CV and a cover letter setting out why this role is for you. If you have any questions or would like a copy of the job description, please contact Beccy Warwick on [email protected]