- New role
- 25-30 hours per week
- Ground floor opportunity
The Queenstown Country Club is part of the Arvida Group and along with being surrounded by the spectacular Central Otago scenery at our prestigious village near Lake Hayes, we are revolutionising the aging experience.
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we develop the Country Club over the coming years. Your role will be one of variety with a significant focus on customer service and sales.
So, can you say yes to the following;
- You love dealing with people from all walks of life
- You have a ?can do? attitude
- You have previous sales or sales support experience
- You are competent with office systems like Microsoft Office, database management and general administrative duties. Any payroll experience would be an advantage.
- You like a day filled with variety and consider yourself to have initiative and drive
- You can work flexible hours which may involve one day on a weekend from time to time
Sounds like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your CV with an outline as to why you might be the right person for our role.
Please note due to NZ Immigration requirements we are obliged to consider candidates that already have the right to work in NZ for this role first. Due to this we may not be able to support a visa application for this role.
Application closes on 30th October 2020