PART-TIME RECEPTIONIST FOR BUSY LAW FIRM
- Rangiora Location
- Permanent part-time position
Due to a retirement we require the services of a motivated and enthusiastic Receptionist to work 8.30am ? 5.00pm on Mondays and Tuesdays.
It is important that you are organised, have high attention to detail and a positive attitude. Being the first point of contact with clients, you will be professional with great communication skills.
- Friendly, welcoming and outgoing
- Previous experience in a law office Reception
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail, accurate and organised
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Initiative and ability to take ownership of tasks
If you are interested in joining our friendly and supportive team, please send your covering letter, CV and referee details by email to Tania McKenzie (Partner) [email protected] [link removed].
Applications close on 30 October 2020.