Hope and Sons is a market leader in professional funeral service. Established in Dunedin in 1887, we have a proud history of serving the Dunedin and Otago region for over 130 years. Our reputation is built on professionalism, qualified experience, top quality facilities and honest, caring, passionate, friendly staff.
This is a fixed term 6-month part-time position with flexible hours. No formal design experience required but a strong willingness to learn is essential. In house training is provided.
Some of the qualities required to be a print team member are:
- Efficient and organised in all work practices with meticulous attention to detail.
- To be able to establish an easy rapport with people, be they staff colleagues, client families, or trade suppliers.
- The ability to work within a team environment.
- Compassion and the ability to work under stress.
- Respectful and considerate at all times.
- Composure, tact, and the ability to communicate easily.
- A willingness to dress and behave in a professional manner.
- Enjoyment of working with clear rules and organised methods.
- The ability to be organised and good at planning.
- Ability to keep information private.
The part-time working week is 20 hours minimum per week. Our business operates 24/7 and therefore some flexibility is required as there will be times when you will be on-call as part of a team roster.
Applications for the position close on Thursday 22 October 2020. Your application letter and CV should be emailed to: [email protected]