Permanent Part Time Administrator
Shared Services Support Team
WDHSL are seeking a Permanent Part Time to join our Shared Services Support team at Oamaru Hospital.
The appointee will be expected to effectively contribute to the smooth running of the Shared Services Support team by providing an efficient and timely administrative support function that is responsive and flexible to the changing needs of the service/organisation.
The shifts for this position will be on as rostered. The successful applicant will be required to be available until 7pm and possibly every second weekend.
The ideal appointee will be someone who:
- Should be familiar with a windows based computer system and have good keyboard/typing skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team and have excellent time management skills
- Work well under pressure and cope with stressful situations
- Have commitment to detail, an ability to follow processes and able to work with complete accuracy
- Conduct to be professional at all times, of a neat and tidy appearance and be physically capable of coping with a high workload
- Be prepared to enable flexibility and be available at short notice for shifts
- Have the ability to prioritise and organise work demands
- Previous experience of working in a health related field is desirable although not essential
Job Description and Application forms are available from:
Libby Norriss, Leadership Support
Phone: 433 0290 Extension 9042
Email: [email protected]
Enquiries and completed application forms to be sent to:
Andrea Cairns, Human Resources Officer
Phone: 433 0290 Extension 9086 or 022-365-5700