Embroidery Machinist Operator
Are you an ENERGISER BUNNY?
Our current energiser bunny is leaving us to move back to Australia and we need to replace her. This role would commence from 13 January 2021.
We are looking for a part time Embroidery Machinist Operator to help with our busy schedule branding uniforms and producing high quality garments.
We are growing steadily, so there may be the opportunity to move to full time in the future.
You will operate and have responsibility for both the embroidery and heat press machines.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- sewing or embroidery machine experience,
- be self-motivated,
- be reliable and keen to work,
- English speaking
- good at multi-tasking,
- a good eye for detail; and
- plenty of patience!
Full training will be provided for the right applicant.
The part time role is 22.5 hours per week and will be either a morning or afternoon shift, with flexibility.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Operation of four head embroidery machinery on a broad range of clothing and accessories ensuring quality standards are met.
- General machine maintenance (oiling, cleaning and tension).
- Finishing orders including cutting backing, steaming, folding, tagging, and any other requirements to prepare for delivery.
- Use of heat press machine to apply logo transfers.
- Packaging and assigning completed orders.
Experience in the Microsoft Suite, Pulse or Corel Draw would also be an advantage, but training will be provided.
Our team may be small, but we're fun, friendly and super excited about the future of our business.
If this role sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV to [email protected]