We are seeking a high-performing Business Development Manager with a desire to drive results in a service-related industry based in the Wellington Region.
Part Time Role ? Monday to Friday (25 hours per week)
About the Company
Crewcare is part of CC Group, a Kiwi owned company started in 1991 that focuses on property maintenance and services. Crewcare is one of the most recognised and trusted commercial cleaning service providers in New Zealand, offering opportunities for growth and a fantastic team environment.
About the Position
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this sales role will have you responsible for growing Crewcare?s client base and revenue across the Wellington Region. You will receive marketing support to help you open doors and build strong profitable relationships within government, corporate, facilities management, education, and the retail sectors. We strive to find talent that will help us with our continued growth in NZ.
* Develop a sales strategy outlining key target account opportunities
* Apply appropriate marketing and lead generation strategies to reach and engage potential clients
* Prospect for new business across all commercial markets within the targeted region
* Maintain and expand a database detailing sites/contracts that have potential to grow
* Show initiative in procuring new accounts
* Manage client-company relationships with a focus on promoting our client?s brand
The success of your role in this business lies in the pricing efficiencies and your ability to build confidence and trust with clients quickly and nurture leads into a successful conclusion.
* 2-3 years B2B sales experience, preferably in commercial cleaning, though candidates from facilities management, hospitality will be considered
* Experience in identifying, preparing, and presenting quotations
* Able to estimate cleaning services as per specifications
* Possess strong negotiation skills and the ability to close sales in a timely manner
* Outstanding networking, communication, and relationship skills
* High level of computer literacy, particularly in CRM and/or job quoting systems
* Confident and disciplined with an eye for detail and able to compile set reports
What is on Offer:
This role offers flexibility and independence in a well-established commercial cleaning company that is currently experiencing exponential growth. We value service excellence, people who keep their word, and people who can follow a well-thought out process. We are dedicated to supporting our team in achieving goals and KPIs agreed on but also expect a high level of accountability in return.
We will provide you with a good base salary and an excellent commission structure negotiable on experience and ability. A suitable vehicle, fuel allowance, laptop, and mobile phone will be provided.
Your Application Should Include?
* Introduction and resume
* Experience with the service/commercial cleaning industry and number of years
* Proof of sales success and your selling style
* What you expect your salary and on target earnings with commission to be
How to Apply
Please email [email protected] with the above.