Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Westfield Newmarket opened in October 2019 following a NZ$790 million redevelopment, setting a new benchmark as a world-class retail and lifestyle destination for New Zealanders. For many of our customers and retailers, the parking experience is both the first and last during their visits to our Westfield living centres and as such, the valet parking experience is critical to our success.
As a Valet Parking Attendant at Westfield Newmarket, you’ll be joining a high performing and customer-obsessed team. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with an amazing experience when entering and leaving this living centre.
We are looking for three part-time Valet Attendants to join the team, hours will vary between 12 – 22 hours per week to cover the Valet service which operates from Thursday to Sunday.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’ll be a passionate, innovative, and customer-obsessed superstar, who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
Please note, a full manual drivers license is required to be successful in this role. You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Previous work experience in a customer service i.e. guest services, hotel or retail
- An energetic people person who enjoys interacting with customers and an ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations
- A motivated self-starter who can work independently and autonomously whilst thriving and collaborating with your team
- Availability to work across a 7-day dynamic roster
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities constantly improve of the parking journey
- Assisting in the parking of valet vehicles and opening car doors and assisting guest's alighting from the vehicle
We are looking for 3 permanent part-time Valet Parking Attendants to join the team.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Bree Fienberg, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on [email protected]