We are looking to recruit a highly organised team player with that special touch for providing exceptional financial administration.
You will be working for two nationally known brands: Quick Cash Finance and Credit Recoveries.
Reporting to the Directors, this key role supports the day to day financial reporting of both businesses.
Knowledge and competency in MYOB, Microsoft Word, Excel, and previous accounting skills are essential.
The role is permanent part-time with a guarantee of not less than 10 hours per week.
Hours to suit the successful applicant may be negotiated, subject only to operational requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Accurate and highly organised office administration skills
- Professional presentation with cheerful manner
- Previous accounting experience
- Excellent written and English-speaking communication skills and a passion for providing innovative financial performance reporting
- Clean criminal and financial credit report
- Motivation, energy, and a strong work ethic
- You must be a NZ resident
Remuneration will be negotiated according to experience and skills
Applications close 13/11/20 and must be sent by email to [email protected]