Forme Spa & Wellbeing is New Zealand's leading day spa group with 10 spas in Auckland, Hamilton, Christchurch, Wellington & Queenstown. We have been around for over 18 years and our reputation in NZ is both consistent and exceptional, with the awards to prove it.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to grow and develop our social media marketing, plus be responsible for promotions, email marketing, and website maintenance. Here's the chance to use your passion for the beauty industry and creativity!
This is an incredible opportunity for someone keen to work with the best, with flexible hours of approx 10 per week based in our Campbells Bay office (possibly relocating to Takapuna in the future).
- Create engaging social media posts showcasing our spas, services and products that lead to purchase
- Write and produce email marketing campaigns using our beauty industry CRM programme, Zenoti
- Write blogs for our website
- Maintain and improve our website using Wordpress
- Create promotions to increase sales
Do you have?
- a passion for the beauty and wellbeing industry, with some understanding on what is relevant right now and on trend
- a great sense of style
- creativity and fresh ideas
- experience in B2C marketing in a fast paced retail/product environment
- social media experience B2C
- copywriting experience
- website management experience (wordpress preferred)
- EDM experience in creating engaging emails with a high open rate and CTR
- handy with a camera would help
- ability to be a self starter and proactive ideas person
- a can do attitude along with being an excellent team member
- Mac savvy
We know that our success is due to the hard work of our team so we love to acknowledge your success and contribution by providing:
- Part-time- ideally 2 days per week Mon/Wed, approx 10 hours total, with potential to grow
- Generous 60% discount for our team on services
- Friends and family discounts
- Part of the small team that drive the direction of the company
If this sounds like you, get in touch today! Please send a cover letter and your CV to [email protected] stating the role in which you are applying for.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.