Marphona Farms is one of New Zealand?s largest privately family owned and operated Organic Dairy Farms and we?re local to you. You?ll find us in Mangatawhiri just 15mins south of the Bombay Hills set amongst 2300 hectares of lush pasture. We?re the home of Green Valley Dairies, and our own Marphona Farms produced organic products.
Were currently seeking a part time office administrator to join our team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and General Manager this role will undertake effective and efficient day-to-day administrative office functions. Your day will be busy providing customer service and assistance to clients and contractors to the farm, collating timesheets for payroll, supporting HR with administrative as well working closing with our farm team to provide administrative and operational support.
The successful applicant would ideally have:
- A minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Strong computer skills and sound knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Payroll and invoicing experience
- initiative and able to mask-task
- Confident to work independently planning days? workload accordingly
- Professional and relatable manner, able to communicate and interact with people to build rapports
And enjoys a laugh!
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Customer Service
- Answering calls, emails and enquiries
- Reporting, scanning and filing
- First point of contact for staff, clients and contractors
- Data entry and payroll administration Support
- HR Administration Support
Marphona Farms is continuing to grow as a business with plans to open a retail shop on the Farm, we hope the right person would be onboard to support the business and our local community into the future!
This role is open to be flexible to the right applicant, ideally working Monday to Friday school hours. Please forward you?re CV and Cover letter through to [email protected]
Pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol test, criminal conviction and ACC claims history checks will be conducted.
Only those legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role. Only those short listed will be contacted.