We are seeking a friendly, enthusiastic and positive person to assist with the day to day running of the practice. Duties will include telephones, booking appointments, other administrative duties and reception duties as required.
The successful candidate for this position will be someone who has:
- Excellent communication skills, a friendly manner and the ability to interact with a diverse group of people
- Previous medical administration experience is desirable
- Excellent administrative and computer skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to be resilient under pressure
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be a team player
- Knowledge of Incisive SPM would be an advantage although training will be provided
The role is a part time position for 24 hours per week and will require flexibility in hours and/or days of work. You will also be required to cover annual leave/illness. Days/hours of work would be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9am to 5pm.
If interested please forward your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.