Beef + Lamb New Zealand in conjunction with Retail Meat New Zealand is looking to appoint a new member to the team in the capacity of Events Co-ordinator/Admin Assistant for a 14 month maternity cover position.
We are a small team who punch above our weight so a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in is a must.
Specifically this role will entail:
- Assisting to plan and implement our three key industry events; 2020 Butcher Conference, Young Butcher & Butcher Apprentice of the year competition & The Great NZ Sausage Competition
- Assistance with day to day office administration
- Liaising with various stakeholders, members and suppliers
The ideal candidate is:
- Someone who understands how successful events are run and is keen to get hands-on and ?stuck in?.
- A problem solver
- Has strong attention to detail
- Broad range of computer skills (Adobe Creative Suite experience would be advantageous but not essential)
- Well organised
- An excellent communicator
- Able to build relationships with stakeholders, suppliers and members
- Can pick up new tasks quickly
- Team Player
The ideal candidate may be required to work after hours at times and to travel domestically for specific events however this is limited to a handful of times a year.
We are looking for someone for 25-30 hours per week but there is the potential for this to be full time for the right candidate. Please apply directly through Seek. For more information on this position, please email [email protected]