i.t.online has doubled in the past four years through dedication to world class client experience and a huge focus on team culture. We?re nine years old and have broadened from infrastructure services (computers, IT networks, cloud and business phone systems) into more innovative services such as robotic process automation (RPA), virtual reality and cyber security. There is a growing demand for these services with enterprise clients so i.t.online is looking for someone who has experience interacting with C-suite professionals to drive this exciting part of our business.
This role is negotiable 0.5FTE and you will have the flexibility to work the hours that suit and that achieve expected results. You don?t need to understand the technology to begin with as we offer a supportive learning environment to ensure you reach your potential. Our Christchurch location offers a mix of city and lifestyle living.
- Understand our clients? organisation so that you can identify possible IT solutions that will enhance their organisation.
- Identify new client opportunities and ensure they choose i.t.online. You will lead or assist the proposal and onboarding processes.
- Create and deliver proposals and quotes for new and existing clients in conjunction with the Managing Director and technical team.
- Communicate proactively with clients at all stages of the client management and opportunity lifecycles.
- Work through our client management system to log and assign opportunities and to plan client workloads.
- Seek client feedback on our overall performance and proactively resolve any issues where the client has not received world class client experience.
You will have an interest in how IT can enhance enterprise-sized organisations. Some technical understanding is helpful but not a must-have. You will have achieved strong sales results in an enterprise environment through your drive, tenacity and creativity and be comfortable hunting for new opportunities. With our existing customers, you will use your experience building strong relationships and high trust at C-suite level. You?ll be fanatical about ensuring clients receive world class service, which will mean you?ll be organised, dependable and a solid communicator.
Your Work Environment
We back Kiwis to punch above their weight using technology that works. Our culture is critical to us and here is our DNA.
We Deliver a World Class Client Experience
- We understand each client?s needs & their systems
- We always strive for client satisfaction
- We deliver promised outcomes
We Achieve Our Potential
- We challenge ourselves
- We continuously learn & improve
- We chase what excites us and what we?re best at
- We explore new technologies
We Foster Team Spirit
- Everyone is valued
- Be positive, laugh & have fun
- Share skills & knowledge
- Responsibility to the team and company
We Are CarboNZero Certified
We are currently in the process of achieving CarboNZero accreditation.
How To Apply
Contact Mary Cunningham for more information or simply email through your CV and covering letter. Applications will be treated with total confidentiality.
Email [email protected]
Phone 03 360 3333
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close 9am 30 November.