A bit about DAS Group:
DAS Group of companies started its operations in Auckland 15 years ago. From humble beginnings providing Accounting and IT services to customers in the Auckland region the Group is now well diversified and has offices and operations in Nelson, Auckland, Christchurch, and Fiji.
The Group?s core business operations and services are:
- Accounting & Taxation
- Early Childhood Education
- Property Management
- Property Investment
A bit about the role:
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team. With the businesses performing strongly, we are looking to lift our marketing activity to capitalise on opportunities to grow our brand profiles and overall marketing communications within existing and new markets that we wish to enter.
This is a part-time role, but we are also open to the possibility of increasing the hours to a full-time position for the right person. Flexible hours are available. You could be based in Auckland, Nelson or Christchurch ? we?re flexible.
What you will do at DAS Group:
Reporting to the Directors, but in liaison with co-workers and outside suppliers, you will be responsible for sharing and expressing our brands in an authentic and engaging way, connecting with customers, and encouraging them to engage with us. Primarily for Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google, Facebook and email mailing lists (Mailchimp), the content must reflect our unique take on the world and be on point for each channel.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Creating relevant and engaging content for DAS Group?s social media platforms and websites using your creativity, design and communication skills
- Working with our website designer and staff to create engagements using a variety of tools to connect, not just posts
- Copywriting for social campaigns, posts & marketing material
- Integrating the latest trends, topics and styles that our audience relates to
- Responding to comments, queries and encouraging reviews
- Monitoring our channels daily, and spotting new trends and opportunities to engage
- Looking for ways to increase our ratings and traffic volumes
- Being on the pulse of what our customers are thinking, feeling, doing
- Connecting with influencers
- Publishing content on our website to maximise conversion and customer experience
A bit about you:
You are highly motivated, passionate about social media, have first-class communication skills and love nothing more than coming up with amazing content ideas. You love the tech side of things, making it all work together and seeing your work go live. You are energetic, hardworking, honest, and have a keen eye for design. This position is ideal for someone who is currently studying towards a career in marketing, media and content and wants some hands-on real-world business experience.
- You are an expert in what makes social audiences tick
- You are a self-learner, and you ensure that we are asking the right questions about our content, the way it performs, and the way it represents our brands
- You are experienced in using digital marketing technology, including WordPress, Facebook and Shopify
- Experience with Google AdWords, Analytics and SEO optimisation would be an advantage
- Possess a ?Can-do? attitude and can work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- You know how to react quickly to change
- Copywriting comes naturally to you
- You are highly organised, and detail orientated
- You are confident enough to share your insights with the team to keep us all informed and accountable
- You keep up with the latest trends and social media news and you will be the first to spot a viral trend and apply it to our brands
- You can take learnings from past posts and apply them to inform and guide future decisions
If you feel as though you meet all the criteria above and are keen to join the team, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
In your cover letter please include answers to the following questions:
- How many years' experience you have in a social media/digital marketing role?
- Are you legally entitled to work in New Zealand? What status do you have? If you have a work visa, what is the expiry date?
- Which social media platforms are you experienced with?
- Describe your experience with WordPress?
- Where would you prefer your workplace to be based?