Wiri Wholesale Timber Co Limited is a well-established company, specialising in the manufacture of residential wall frames and roof trusses. Based in Wiri, Manukau, the business is looking to appoint a fixed term part time administrative role:
- 25-30 hours per week
- Fixed term for 8 months
- Fast Paced Environment
We are looking for a suitably skilled and self-motivated person with strong general administration skills to join our Admin team. The successful person will be involved in a range of admin tasks including data entry, accounts admin, reception cover and other general administration.
The ideal person will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Well presented with first class customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in accounts administration would be of benefit
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan work on the basis of priority
- Capable with business systems and Microsoft Word including Excel
- Ability to be discreet with confidential information
You will be highly organised, possess a really good eye for details and be able to communicate professionally with the management. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced environment in a part time role that can further develop your current skill set, we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this position, please send your CV in confidence to our Accounts Manager Louise Luo [email protected]
Applications will only be considered and acknowledged where the candidate has the immigration status to live and work in New Zealand.