McKenzie & Willis is a leading Interiors chain selling high quality furnishing and interiors. We require a highly motivated person to join our Wellington team in a part time Operations Support role.
The successful applicant will be someone who is confident in this area and looking for regular work to supplement other commitments.
The ideal person for this position will be:
- Well organised and process driven
- Proficient in administration and computing
- Customer service focused
- Able to build successful working relationships
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve
- Fit and Strong
- Professionally presented and articulate
- A problem solver who shows initiative
- Able to assemble Furniture
- Able to check their own work with a strong attention to detail
- Understanding of the importance of Health and Safety procedures
A typical day in this role will primarily be ensuring that all inward and outward goods are receipted correctly. You will be involved in assembling, labelling and QA checking of goods, unwrapping stock and moving it to the correct departments. You will arrange delivery of goods, and work with all departments to make sure the process runs smoothly.
McKenzie & Willis provides a supportive, stimulating and rewarding environment while providing the challenges and opportunities to help you develop and grow your own career.
We are looking for a positive team player with great initiative who is helpful and friendly with a ?no problem-can do? attitude.
If you possess these skills and are looking to progress your career within a large, diverse and successful organisation we would welcome your application.
Neville Aliferis, Wellington Branch Manager
Email: [email protected]
Applications close Friday 27th November 2020