We are seeking energetic Facilities Operators to support our Far North team over the peak season on a fixed-term basis to 10th February 2021. We have positions based in Kaitaia, Kerikeri and Russell township.
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be responsible for servicing the public facilities to ensure they are hygienic and clean to a presentable standard for visitors to use. The daily tasks will include but not limited to cleaning and maintenance of toilet blocks, BBQ cleaning, rubbish collection, general tidiness of the allocated site and assist the wider team where necessary. You must be able to commit to working a variable roster which will include working weekends and public holidays.
- A positive attitude, excellent customer service skills and great work ethic are key
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- A current full driver's licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle is essential
- Be dependable, adaptable, punctual, co-operative and maintain positive working relationships
- Be able to work flexible hours to provide a full facilities maintenance service
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
Here is what we can offer you
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
Recreational Services is a family-owned business that offers full facility parks maintenance services, operating across New Zealand. Recreational Services prides itself with its very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people, and knowledge.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge, then click the 'apply' button to submit your application. For any question regarding this position email [email protected]
Please note that we will only be accepting online applications for this position.