Functions Coordinator - Avantidrome Cambridge
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Functions Coordinator who has a passion for delivering a high level of customer service while dealing with a broad range of clients from stakeholders through to general public.
This is a part timeposition with varying hours and theflexibility to work weekends when required, starting as soon as possible.
The purpose of this role is to manage all enquiries, bookings and end to end delivery of functions for all function spaces in the Avantidrome and to manage all tour bookings and tours of the Avantidrome in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
This position will suit someone who:
- is physically fit, (very hands on role often requiring the moving of equipment)
- has excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills;
- can interact in a professional manner with staff, clients, contractors and our community
- has a high attention to detail, shows initiative and is a strong relationship builder with the highest levels of integrity and commitment
- has a "can-do" attitude where nothing is a problem
- Strong planning and organisational skills and experience
- Experience in a similar functions type role would be an advantage
Key Functions of the role:
- Manage all enquiries and bookings of all function spaces
- Manage all tour bookings and roster for tour guides
- Liaise with all clients from initial to final use of all spaces including tenants, stakeholders and external clients
- Set up and pack down of all functionspaces
- Liaiseon any marketing and comms material used to promote the function spaces
- Assist with the management and delivery of key events and stakeholder hosting and activations.
If this sounds like something you would be passionate about and youwould like to join a dynamic team and be part of a world class environment at the Avantidrome then please forward your CV by Friday 6th April at 4pm.