Base Salary + Quartley KPI Bonus, Company Vehicle.
Are you an Operations Manager within our field or maybean experienced STMS with management potential
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual with excellent communication skills to manage and grow our fantastic Traffic Management Team based in New Plymouth.
We are currently just a small team in Taranaki, but we want to get some big things done! Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the team as they undertake daily traffic management operations throughout the Taranaki region. Training and support will be provided however preference will be given to a candidate who has experience in the Traffic Management Industry and sound computer skills, with local connections to grow the branch.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skill set:
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and team management
- Ability to scope jobs and apply cost effective CoPTTM compliant solutions
- High level of organisational skills with an ability to set and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- At least STMS Level 1 qualified, but preferably L2/3
- At least a full Class 1 Drivers Licence, but preferably Class 2
- Ability to think logically and solve problems
- Sales ability to grow the business
Key tasks involved in the role:
- Scheduling trucks and staff to meet client job requiremenets
- Accurate interpretation of client requirements
- Grow the business with local clients
- Manage and track TTM equipment
- Frontline customer service
- Recording and reporting of all job related data
- Generating weekly reports on mission critical events and recruitment needs