- A genuine opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Gain exposure and experience in our luxury five-star hotel
- Work with a company that prides itself on giving you room to be yourself
InterContinental Wellington is looking for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join our Conference & Events team in delivering meaningful customer experiences & developing our team!
You will assist with the Conference & Events Operations Manager to coordinate the daily service of the busy conference floor inclusive of training and development of the team to ensure personalized, meaningful service is delivered and ensuring a high level of quality and consistency.
What You'll Need
- Previous supervisory experience within a functions environment
- The ability and confidence to run a plated dinner serving large groups of 150 people or higher.
- Proven leadership skills to develop and direct your team
- Flexibility to worka range of shifts per week including days, evenings and weekends
- The ability to multitask & prioritise tasks efficiently
- High levels of organisation and be adaptable to meet the needs of the conference floor
What You'll Get
At InterContinental we are passionate about giving you room to learn new skills and grow your career. We work hard to provide a supportive environment where you're recognised and rewarded for your achievements. You'll have access to hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn a range of skills through our extensive learning platform. To make life easier, you will receive free duty meals each shift you work & a laundered uniform. You'll join a team passionate about delivering memorable experiences that make our guests feel special, making InterContinental Wellington a great place to work. But most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
Who We Are
As part of the InterContinental Hotels Group (one of the leading global hotel companies) we are committed to giving you room to be yourself and develop your hospitality career. We look for people who are charming, confident and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you, apply online now!